At the December CYSA-North Board of Directors meeting, a change in Player Registration rules was approved. This change is effective now.
- All U14 and older teams, at all playing levels (D1, D3 and D4 = class 1, 3 and 4) are now allowed a total of 5 players transfers ONTO their annual Goldenrod roster. The 4th and 5th transfer are no longer limited to State Cup approval/play.
- All other teams (U13 and younger) still are limited to 3 player transfers ONTO their annual Goldenrod roster.
- Every time a player moves from one team to another counts as a transfer and will count towards the receiving team’s transfer limit. This includes a released player needing to transfer back onto the original team in order to move to a new team.
- There is no limit to the number of player transfers OFF your annual Goldenrod roster.
- There is no limit to the number of times a player may transfer.
- Transfer counts are for the entire CYSA player year (Aug-July) and only apply to movements onto annual Goldenrod rosters.