Cal-North Registration for SCYSL & Santa Clara Sporting Teams (Player, Coaches and Managers)
Please Follow These Instructions:
- Register Online Before August 1st (Give your team 20-Day Lead Time to Process New Golden Rod/Player Passes)
- Self-Assignment to a team is required to complete registration. Players need to get their Registration Code from their Coach or Team Manager.
- SCYSL & Santa Clara Sporting Coaches and Team Managers can use the "VPP2016" discount code to waive their VPP registration fee. If anybody else accidentally uses the discount code this will hold-up your registration.
- Only New Players Need to Upload a Birth Certificate (pdf.).
- ALL Players Need to Upload a New Player Photo (JPEG format).
- 2016-17 Fall & Spring Registration Fees are now combined.
- Payment by credit card or check (registration not complete until check clears).
- Click Here to Register Online
SCYSL Registration Contact: Wendy Amick, SCYSL Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-17 Competitive Registration
|Santa Clara Residents
- "Out of Country" fee = Non-City of Santa Clara residents.
- The $40 Volunteer Participation Fee (VPP) is charged once per family (as long as you register multiple children at the same time). You can earn the $40 VPP back during the year by volunteering time to help-out our league. Volunteer opportunities include helping coordinate registration during our picture day event, helping mark soccer fields, clean-out the storage shed and other opportunities. Click here here to learn more details